Who are You?
As an employee and team member, you are our greatest asset.
It matters to us that you are able to grow and advance your career. It also matters that you are able to contribute and make an impact to the business and that you have fun along the way.
You’re a team player, a hustler, and laser focused on customer experience and delivering results. You have a track record of exceeding your goals. You’re a problem solver, organized, relationship oriented, and process driven. Bonus: You are excited about the blockchain and crypto space.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of a growing sales team responsible for sponsorship sales across our event and media assets.
A day in the life includes, but is not limited to:
- Improve and execute all aspects of our existing sponsorship sales process
- Employ an enterprise sales strategy and execution plan for our conferences and podcasts
- Business development, attend events, meet leaders, and exchange business cards, often acting as the face of BWG
- Develop, monitor and exceed key KPIs on sales acquisition and retention, upsells, revenue per customer and other key performance indicators
- Work with sponsors to ensure they are happy – this one’s a big one! We are in the relationship business, so making sure our customers are happy is priority number one
Skills and Competencies
- Experience successfully selling five and six figure deals, ideally to c-level executives
- 3+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience, preferably B2B selling to CMOs and marketing teams
- Prior experience at a media or events company is a plus but not necessary
- Comfortable rolling your sleeves up and building marketing decks, contracts, and everything in between
Salary & Benefits
- Your role with BWG will be critical to the company’s success - compensation will be competitive
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, and vision)
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- Ability to create, handle, and oversee your own initiatives
- Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
- Generous Amazon book allocation
BWG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.