The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and implementation of demand generation programs and marketing operations that drive pipeline. We’re looking for a marketer who knows Wall Street, has a solid understanding of business operations, strong communication skills, and is passionate about data analysis, metrics, and reporting. We’re in the early stages of building demand generation and we’re looking for someone who will drive a culture of marketing excellence through continuous measurement, collaboration, and analysis.
- Define the demand generation vision and strategy to support BitGo’s sales goals.
- Build and manage the team, programs and infrastructure required to execute the strategy.
- Oversee budgets and track spend on marketing programs while measuring cost of acquisition.
- Design funnel KPIs and implement analytics to guide the execution.
- Work with sales to define and optimize sales motions.
- Develop, execute, and analyze campaigns across a wide spectrum of acquisition and upsell channels.
- Drive marketing automation expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead acquisition, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead management, and driving funnel stage improvements.
- Actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition, contact acquisition and activity.
- Provide marketing, sales, and business leaders with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact, and goal setting.
- 8+ years experience in financial services marketing/demand generation.
- Solid understanding of financial markets and institutional investors.
- Extensive experience and expertise with SFDC and Marketo.
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrable results in improving sales pipeline/funnel conversion and close rates.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, including multi-touch marketing automation-based campaigns.
- Experience developing and running ABM programs.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting.
- Budget management experience and financial analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline.